Translate

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Goodness (with a capital G)





My skeptic brothers
My kindred sisters
My searching friends
My brilliant resistors
                                         You all have goodness
                                                   I've seen it
                                                          Witnessed it 
                                                                 Felt it
                                                                                         
                                                                                          If I may dare
                                                                                          If you will allow
                                                                                          I want to share my heart
                                                                                          And show you how
                                                                     
            Of how I see your goodness
                           in  
                              around 
                  before 
                            and surrounding you                                                                                                    
                                                      

                                                             I see your Goodness

                                                                 I see the Good.

                                                               

                                                                                  The only difference between you, and me
                                                                                      (I could be wrong, I know)
                                                                                      Is I see Good with a capital G
                                                                                      And occasionally ...     
                                                                                                       I drop the extra 'o'                                                                                                                                          
                                             
                                              
                                              
                                              


                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                       

4 comments:

My Serenity Craft Shack said...

Beautiful

Unknown said...

Thank you Renee :)

Teresa Driscoll said...

That poem is so beautiful, you really have a great talent in writing... Keep on writing... Love and miss you all...

Unknown said...

Thank you. Love and miss you Teresa <3