Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

Lost But Found


Where will you hide today, old friend?
In cleverly written novels
Thoughts only we could share.

I found you there. 

Where will your voice be caught, dear friend?
In haunting hymns
Holy Nights, now harmonized with tears.

I hear you there.

Where will your shadow rest, lost friend?
In memories hid deep
Lovers born in rain, soaked now in broken dreams

I find you there.

Where will I cherish you still, gone friend?
In two little hearts and faces
Who call me mommy, and you their daddy.

Where our love never failed.

I'll see you there.






5 comments:

Unknown said...

damn i love this... it had this warm feel to it...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks Jordan. I contemplated posting it, because of it's honest nature, but I aim to stay honest. Thanks for reading.

luvbug02468 said...

This is so beautiful.

gordon sparks said...

Beautiful. Evokes the ache of bittersweet like a scent.